Condominium and townhome owners have different insurance needs than other homeowners. In addition to ownership of your personal dwelling, there is shared ownership for common areas and the outlying structure of the building. Many condominium associations maintain an insurance policy for the shared areas but it is wise to protect your personal property and secure general liability coverage with a separate policy.

The contents of your condominium, including personal items, furniture, appliances, and improvements made to the unit will be covered by condominium insurance. None of these things will be covered if you rely on the insurance purchased by the condo association.

Rest assured that your belongings will be covered if the unthinkable happens. The agents at Tulsa Family Insurance are happy to review your needs and help you find the best coverage at a reasonable price.